Power line maintenance
Coronavirus information for passengers:
- Plan your journey
- Download “wiqaytna” app. This application notifies its users in case of prolonged physical proximity if another user tested positive for Covid-19 in the 21 days following the contact.
- In the airport
- Follow Covid-19 prevention measures
- Ask Heliconia staff or airport staff if you have any questions or concerns.
- A HELICONIA agent will offer you hydro alcoholic gel and will check that each passenger is wearing the face mask or will offer you one.
- Follow Covid-19 prevention measures (Social distancing, wearing a face mask, disinfecting hands…)
Travelling safely during COVID
- Pay attention to the crew briefing on good practices specific to your flight.
- If you feel ill while travelling, inform the crew.
- Disinfect your hands, when coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with your arm or a disposable tissue and wear your face mask.
- On arrival
- Respect Covid – 19 prevention measures: Social distancing, hand hygiene and cough etiquette and wear a medical face mask.
- Reduce the risk of virus transmission by minimising interaction with people in the airport.